Starting September 13, Sunday worship services at Church of the Ascension will be held both in person and online.
- There will be only one service each Sunday, at 10 a.m.
- Attendance at in-person worship services is limited to 50 people. Register to attend starting each Tuesday at 9 a.m. at email@example.com or 519-451-7780.
- Full details on what you need to know about COVID-19 safety at this service can be found by clicking here.
- An online worship option has been set up and can be viewed at:
Ascension’s new YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_tB27TSdlE3lerNvZwvMvQ or search “Church of the Ascension London Canada”. Please click the red “Subscribe” button to be notified of future postings.
Ascension’s Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/102383728728/ or search “Church of the Ascension (Anglican) London ON”.
- As well, Rev. Jim Garey, one of Ascension’s honorary assistant clergy, is conducting daily Evening Prayer on YouTube at his James Garey channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/videojim45
- Baptisms, weddings and funerals can be held again. Please conduct Rev. Canon June Hough at 226-448-8790 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how these will be conducted during the pandemic.
Worship of God is central to life at Church of the Ascension. We are part of the Anglican Church of Canada. With that tradition as our base, we stretch ourselves to give our worship variety, meaning, and beauty.
The 2017 Christmas Eve service on YouTube:
See Blogs to hear a recording of the sermon.
A Newcomer’s Guide to Worship: Are you new to church or to the Anglican church? Follow this link to a guide of what to expect at many of the worship services at Ascension
Music: Get a feel for the kind of music we enjoy.
For those who have a medical condition such as celiac disease, we have a gluten-free bread option. Please speak to one of the clergy, preferably before the church service, so that they can arrange for someone who has not touched the other bread to administer the gluten-free bread for you.