Mailing and Street Address:
Church of the Ascension (Anglican)
2060 Dundas Street East
E-mail address: email@example.com
Check out photos, suggestions and comments about our church. Click here.
Tuesday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
We are located on the north side of Dundas Street between Veterans Memorial Parkway and Clarke Road.
Here is the link to the map on Google.
Ascension is on two London Transit bus routes: Natural Science-Trafalgar Heights/Bonaventure 2B (seven days a week) and Argyle Mall-Neptune Crescent 37 (Monday to Friday). Follow these links to:
- schedule for Natural Science-Trafalgar Heights/Bonaventure 2B
- schedule for Argyle Mall-Neptune Crescent 37
- London Transit Routes and Schedules page with links to schedules for all routes in the city.
- Our building is constructed on one floor. This includes the worship space, making it accessible for communion at the altar.
- Automatic openers are installed on the main entrance doors.
- Large-print worship books are available. Words to prayers and hymns are often projected on a large screen.
- A handicapped/family washroom is available.
- Lever-type door knobs are common.