Mailing and Street Address:
Church of the Ascension (Anglican)
2060 Dundas Street East
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person office hours are Monday to Wednesday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please call or email ahead to make an appointment to visit the office. Masks are mandatory.
We are located on the north side of Dundas Street between Veterans Memorial Parkway and Clarke Road.
Ascension is on two London Transit bus routes: Natural Science-Trafalgar Heights/Bonaventure 2B (seven days a week) and Argyle Mall-Neptune Crescent 37 (Monday to Friday). Follow these links to:
- schedule for Natural Science-Trafalgar Heights/Bonaventure 2B
- schedule for Argyle Mall-Neptune Crescent 37
- London Transit Routes and Schedules page with links to schedules for all routes in the city.
Check out photos, suggestions and comments about our church. Click here.
Videos on life at Ascension, including worship services. Click here.
- Our building is constructed on one floor. This includes the worship space, making it accessible for communion at the altar.
- Automatic openers are installed on the main entrance doors.
- Words to prayers and hymns are projected on large screens at the 10 a.m. service.
- A handicapped/family washroom is available.
- Lever-type door knobs are common.
- We have a gluten-free bread option for Eucharist for those who have a medical condition such as celiac disease. Please speak to one of the clergy, preferably before the church service, so that they can arrange for someone who has not touched the other bread to administer the gluten-free bread for you.