Mailing and Street Address:
Church of the Ascension (Anglican)
2060 Dundas Street East
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out photos, suggestions and comments about our church. Click here.
In-person office hours are irregular during the pandemic, but phone and email are monitored Monday to Friday. Please call or email ahead to make an appointment to visit the office. Masks are mandatory. Only two persons at a time will be allowed in the office. Wait for the parish administrator’s signal to enter the office. Thank you for your co-operation in keeping everyone safe.
We are located on the north side of Dundas Street between Veterans Memorial Parkway and Clarke Road.
Here is the link to the map on Google.
Ascension is on two London Transit bus routes: Natural Science-Trafalgar Heights/Bonaventure 2B (seven days a week) and Argyle Mall-Neptune Crescent 37 (Monday to Friday). Follow these links to:
- schedule for Natural Science-Trafalgar Heights/Bonaventure 2B
- schedule for Argyle Mall-Neptune Crescent 37
- London Transit Routes and Schedules page with links to schedules for all routes in the city.
- Our building is constructed on one floor. This includes the worship space, making it accessible for communion at the altar.
- Automatic openers are installed on the main entrance doors.
- Words to prayers and hymns are projected on large screens at the 10 a.m. service. Large-print worship books are also available.
- A handicapped/family washroom is available.
- Lever-type door knobs are common.
- For those who have a medical condition such as celiac disease, we have a gluten-free bread option. Please speak to one of the clergy, preferably before the church service, so that they can arrange for someone who has not touched the other bread to administer the gluten-free bread for you.