Welcome to Church of the Ascension!
A parish church in the Diocese of Huron
and the Anglican Church of Canada
in London, Ontario, Canada
A sincere thank you for visiting our website
Worship services and times in-person and online, church office hours, the latest on programs and ministries and more.
Didn’t catch the whole message while driving by at (at least) 60 km/h?
Here are the details and links:
- Indoor worship has resumed; please register thru church office: On Sundays, Eucharist services are held at both 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. The midweek Eucharist service is held Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. For more details, see our Worship Page.
- Online worship on YouTube: The Sunday 10 a.m. service is broadcast on YouTube. Click here for our YouTube channel.
YouTube Tip: On some devices, it may take several hours after the recorded video of the service is posted for it to be listed on our YouTube channel. If you cannot find it immediately in the channel, please search “Church of the Ascension London Ontario month day.”
- Listen in parking lot at 88.1 FM: Ascension broadcasts the Sunday 10 a.m. service at 88.1 FM. This signal covers about half a kilometre. The parking lot is open for listeners.
- Quilting Group Mondays at 10 a.m.: Quilts made for sale and for charity. Beginners welcome. Under provincial regulations, proof of vaccination or a written medical exemption is required.
- Knitting Group Mondays at 10 a.m.: For experienced and beginner knitters and crocheters. Under provincial regulations, proof of vaccination or a written medical exemption is required.
- Bible Study Wednesdays at 10:15 a.m.: Open to all, whether they attend the worship services before or not. Under provincial regulations, proof of vaccination or a written medical exemption is required.
- Ascendants Show on YouTube: The usual live concert has been replaced this year by a virtual production, called The Ascendants Studio Sessions. It premiered Nov. 6on YouTube and remains available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkt-ljNh0Q. For more information, click here for the blog post.
- Be strong and courageous: God’s words to Joshua, the new leader of the ancient Israelites as he takes over from Moses: “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9).
Are you seeking:
- Meaning and purpose in life, where hope and love guide choices and actions?
- A community of friends and fellowship where you can find support, care, respect and an opportunity to be heard?
- Growth in faith and practical spiritual help for yourself and your family?
- Ways to be of service to your community and the world for the sheer joy of giving?
So are we. Let’s do it together.
If you’re “church shopping” — that is, looking for a church home —
we’ve gathered some information from this website
that may help you. Click here.