A parish church in the Diocese of Huron and the Anglican Church of Canada
in London, Ontario, Canada
CONCERT SOLD OUT!
Didn’t catch the whole message while driving by
at (at least) 60 km/h? Here are the details and links:
- Free Community Breakfast: Indoor, sit-down breakfast returns the third Tuesday of every month from 8 to 10 a.m. All are welcome. Learn more about Ascension’s Food Security Program.
- Homelessness Round Table: On Saturday, January 28, a round table discussion on homelessness will be taking place in the parish hall of Church of the Ascension, sponsored by Ascension and St. Mark’s Church. Come and join us from 5 to 7 p.m. for a meal and three speakers who will share their expertise on different aspects of the homelessness problem. Please notify email@example.com if you plan to attend so that sufficient food is on hand.
- Faith, hope, and love abide: 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Zoning change sign: The City of London sign in front of Ascension about a zoning change is for the back half of our property, which we are in the process of selling to a developer for a six-storey, 78-unit apartment building. Click here for details of this development project.
Are you seeking:
- Meaning and purpose in life, where hope and love guide choices and actions?
- A community of friends and fellowship where you can find support, care, respect and an opportunity to be heard?
- Growth in faith and practical spiritual help for yourself and your family?
- Ways to be of service to your community and the world for the sheer joy of giving?
So are we. Let’s do it together.
If you’re “church shopping” — that is, looking for a church home —
we’ve gathered some information from this website
that may help you. Click here.