Besides donating to the church by cash or cheque through a set of special envelopes placed on the collection plate each Sunday, you can also sign up for the Pre-Authorized Giving plan through your chequing account.
Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) is an easy solution to:
- create a stable cash-flow for Church of the Ascension
- allow for more effective budget planning next year
- ensure your gift reaches the church even if you are away.
PAG is as simple as filling out a form available by clicking here. You supply your banking information and the amount you wish to donate on a once-a-month or twice-a-month basis, attach a void cheque, sign the form, and give it to Ascension’s Envelope Secretary or Treasurer.
If you want to increase or decrease your givings, simply download a new form and fill in for changes.
If you don’t wish to provide pre-authorized giving, donation envelopes are available through Ascension’s Envelope Secretary. If you’re going away on vacation, please consider doing one of the following:
- Place post-dated cheques in corresponding donation envelopes on the offering plate before you leave, so you are still able to give while away, or
- When you return, top up the weeks you missed in the current week’s donation envelope.