Welcome to Church of the Ascension!
A parish church in the Diocese of Huron and the Anglican Church of Canada
in London, Ontario, Canada
(formerly East London Anglican Ministries)
A sincere thank you for visiting our website.
You can access dozens of pages about our church from the drop-down menus in the black navigation bar above.
As well, here are some popular links that you might be interested in:
Sunday, February 8 – One worship service only, at 9:30 a.m., followed by the annual Vestry meeting.
Are you seeking:
- Meaning and purpose in life, where hope and love guide choices and actions?
- A community of friends and fellowship where you can find support, care, respect and an opportunity to be heard?
- Growth in faith and practical spiritual help for yourself and your family?
- Ways to be of service to your community and the world for the sheer joy of giving?
So are we. Let’s do it together.
A Bit About the Website Design
- The photo collage in the header at the top of each page is made up of close-ups of the hands of Jesus Christ from some of the stained glass windows in Church of the Ascension juxtaposed with the hands of members of the church in various activities: We are (left to right, top and bottom rows) praying, blessing, caring, creating, feeding, and learning — among many other actions.
- The purple background colour is the colour traditionally associated with the liturgical (i.e., church) season of Lent, which runs from Ash Wednesday until Good Friday (Feb. 18 to April 3 this year).